Samsung has filed a patent in the United States that reveals a touch-free fingerprint recognition system, using a device’s camera and matching the fingerprint to a stored image. “The present invention relates … more particularly to a method of recognising a contactless fingerprint using an electronic device configured to display a guide screen on a display of the electronic device,” the patent explains.
- EU agency calls for action on IoT security
- Google and Stripe eye a slice of UPI pie in India
- Guide explores key benefits of Samsung Pay
- Bank of America enhances customer choice: Provides secure and reliable access to data
- Phillips 66 unveils new mobile platform at Momentum Conference