NFC and cashless payment solutions provider On Track Innovations has integrated support for Android Pay payments and rewards into its Saturn NFC readers. “OTI’s Android Pay-enabled NFC reader will automatically recognise and apply loyalty cards loaded in Android Pay,” the company explains. “Similarly, Android Pay users will benefit from the ability to receive, store and present offers with enabled merchants.”
- Apple Pay to launch in Taiwan on March 29?
- Wells Fargo to add NFC mobile withdrawals to ATMs later this year
- Android Pay to launch in Korea in May?
- Nordea Bank: PSD2 will require banks to adopt a ‘totally new way of viewing their customer base’
- UK consumers want more biometric security options for online banking