Point-of-sale terminal maker Ingenico has announced its smart terminals will be able to process Android Pay transactions as well as supporting the service’s loyalty and offers functionality. “Virtually all Ingenico terminals implemented in the US by large and medium-tier merchants are NFC-capable, and many of those merchants have already enabled this capability to accept other types of mobile wallet payments,” Ingenico says.
- BBVA bank staff to test face recognition for self-serve restaurant orders and payments
- Carriers in Singapore, India, Thailand and the Philippines to link their mobile wallet services
- Huawei to launch mobile payments in 100 countries this year
- Church of England rolls out contactless donations to 16,000 churches, cathedrals and religious sites
- Auchan lets Italian supermarket shoppers scan and pay on their mobile phone