Point-of-sale terminal maker Ingenico has announced its smart terminals will be able to process Android Pay transactions as well as supporting the service’s loyalty and offers functionality. “Virtually all Ingenico terminals implemented in the US by large and medium-tier merchants are NFC-capable, and many of those merchants have already enabled this capability to accept other types of mobile wallet payments,” Ingenico says.
- Orange to launch mobile-only bank with NFC payments and AI
- Bank of Korea signs up retailers for coinless society trial
- Six Dutch banks to take Belgium’s Payconiq to the Netherlands
- NXP and GCL Technologies offer NFC tamper evident closure solution for wine and spirits brands
- Mastercard tests biometric payments card in South Africa