Point-of-sale terminal maker Ingenico has announced its smart terminals will be able to process Android Pay transactions as well as supporting the service’s loyalty and offers functionality. “Virtually all Ingenico terminals implemented in the US by large and medium-tier merchants are NFC-capable, and many of those merchants have already enabled this capability to accept other types of mobile wallet payments,” Ingenico says.
- Alipay gets second European e-money license
- Swatch brings its contactless payments service to Europe
- Chinese shopping street adopts face recognition payments
- TD Ameritrade leverages Apple Pay to let share buyers use debit cards to instantly fund their brokerage accounts
- NFC Forum unveils technical specification that lets IoT devices use a single antenna for both NFC and wireless charging