Swiss watchmaker Swatch Group is to launch its NFC smartwatch in two countries this summer, Switzerland and “one big country”, CEO Nick Hayek revealed during the company’s annual general meeting. “He didn’t elaborate on the big country for the launch, but it is likely to be either the US or China,” the Wall Street Journal reports.
- Apple enters financial services market with privacy-first credit card
- Apple Pay expands to transit systems in the US
- Mastercard sets out vision for consumer-centric digital identities
- ING Romania to let customers withdraw cash with just their mobile phones
- SBI adds cardless mobile cash withdrawals at 16,500 ATMs across India