Researchers at China’s Tsinghua University and technology company Tzekwan have unveiled an ATM with inbuilt facial recognition features. “The ATM camera captures facial images and compares them with the ID photos of users for verification,” Xinhua News Agency reports. “The machine will be able to identify the cardholders if their facial features have changed and avoid thieves who attempt to trick the machine.”
- Call to ‘digitise Indian rupee’ using blockchain
- Mercedes Pay mobile payments unveiled for Daimler mobility services
- P2P service expands to Macau
- GlobalPlatform standardises TEE management
- Google to add payments for Home Assistant?