Pinterest has demonstrated how developers could place ‘action buttons’ inside the app that would let users buy items or add them to wishlists. A grocery delivery service like Instacart for example could integrate ‘buy’ buttons into its recipe pins that would open a shopping cart in the app or site filled with the ingredients, TechCrunch reports.
- Thinfilm raises US$110m to support growth in NFC market
- Facebook Messenger adds PayPal P2P payments
- Mastercard to eliminate signature verification at the point of sale
- The Clearing House to secure real-time payments system with tokenization
- Visa makes it easier to integrate emerging authentication technologies