Pinterest has demonstrated how developers could place ‘action buttons’ inside the app that would let users buy items or add them to wishlists. A grocery delivery service like Instacart for example could integrate ‘buy’ buttons into its recipe pins that would open a shopping cart in the app or site filled with the ingredients, TechCrunch reports.
- Marshall Islands to issue official digital currency
- Retailers raise concerns over card networks’ plans for a single buy button
- AmEx to personalize rewards to specific members and products
- JCB to add support for Google Pay in Japan
- South African retail giant Shoprite moves into mobile payments and banking