Pinterest has demonstrated how developers could place ‘action buttons’ inside the app that would let users buy items or add them to wishlists. A grocery delivery service like Instacart for example could integrate ‘buy’ buttons into its recipe pins that would open a shopping cart in the app or site filled with the ingredients, TechCrunch reports.
- Facebook approaches banks for Messenger bot banking
- Google releases Android 9 Pie with added NFC, secure element, TEE and biometric security
- Microsoft rolls out support for Masterpass payments
- Fossil launches Gen 4 smartwatches with Google Pay support
- Apple Pay Cash gets top rating for P2P payments privacy and security