Chase Bank has added Touch ID authentication to its Chase Mobile app for iOS to let users log in to the service using their fingerprint. “To complete secure transactions, such as Chase QuickPay, customers will enter their passwords for additional authentication,” the bank explains. “Chase plans to offer fingerprint authentication for the Chase Mobile app for Android later this year.”
- Meet NFC World partners at Seamless Middle East
- Goode reports on growth of biometric authentication
- 3.4bn phones will support Apple Pay, Android Pay and Samsung Pay by year end
- Apple to launch P2P payments and debit card this year?
- Guide introduces how Android Pay works