Apple has added a further 12 US banks and credit unions to its list of participating financial institutions. In the wake of Google’s unveiling of Android Pay, “Apple is expected to announce enhancements to Apple Pay … including a rewards system,” 9to5mac reports.
- Microsoft rebrands wallet as Microsoft Pay
- ICICI Bank partners with Paytm to offer instant loans during checkout
- Apple GymKit with NFC goes live in Australia
- Video shows that children could use Face ID to unlock their parents’ iPhone X
- UK supermarkets to test face recognition for proof-of-age at self-checkout tills