Apple has added a further 12 US banks and credit unions to its list of participating financial institutions. In the wake of Google’s unveiling of Android Pay, “Apple is expected to announce enhancements to Apple Pay … including a rewards system,” 9to5mac reports.
- Facebook approaches banks for Messenger bot banking
- Google releases Android 9 Pie with added NFC, secure element, TEE and biometric security
- Microsoft rolls out support for Masterpass payments
- Fossil launches Gen 4 smartwatches with Google Pay support
- Apple Pay Cash gets top rating for P2P payments privacy and security