Apple has added a further 12 US banks and credit unions to its list of participating financial institutions. In the wake of Google’s unveiling of Android Pay, “Apple is expected to announce enhancements to Apple Pay … including a rewards system,” 9to5mac reports.
- From the high street to the handset: How banks can stay connected to consumers in the smartphone era
- British Airways owner IAG launches mobile pay on new airline Level
- Heat become first NBA team with mobile-only entry
- What code is running on Apple’s Secure Enclave security chip? Now we have a decryption key…
- Digital payment platforms primed to topple cash