Cashless payments now account for 37% of all transactions made on vending machines equipped with USA Technologies’ ePort Cashless Payment System, data from the company’s 2015 Cashless Knowledge Base Study has found. There was also a 32% increase in average ticket values when consumers make cashless purchases – including those using mobile wallets – compared to those made with cash.
- From the high street to the handset: How banks can stay connected to consumers in the smartphone era
- British Airways owner IAG launches mobile pay on new airline Level
- Heat become first NBA team with mobile-only entry
- What code is running on Apple’s Secure Enclave security chip? Now we have a decryption key…
- Digital payment platforms primed to topple cash