Cashless payments now account for 37% of all transactions made on vending machines equipped with USA Technologies’ ePort Cashless Payment System, data from the company’s 2015 Cashless Knowledge Base Study has found. There was also a 32% increase in average ticket values when consumers make cashless purchases – including those using mobile wallets – compared to those made with cash.
- BBVA brings Android Pay to Spain
- Moneris study reveals 36% contactless payment increase in Canada
- JCPenney adds credit cards and loyalty rewards to Apple Pay
- Tech company workers agree to have microchips implanted in their hands
- Tap-and-go kills the cash cow