MasterCard is “absolutely ready” to switch on Apple Pay in the UK and Europe and is just waiting for the iPhone maker’s green light. “That’s one of the advantages of doing this on a global platform,” the payment network said during a press briefing covered by International Business Times. “It’s there, it’s switched on, we just have to connect the services at the back end. It takes a couple of days.”
- Meet NFC World partners at Seamless Middle East
- Goode reports on growth of biometric authentication
- 3.4bn phones will support Apple Pay, Android Pay and Samsung Pay by year end
- Apple to launch P2P payments and debit card this year?
- Guide introduces how Android Pay works