Apple is reported to be planning to launch Apple Pay in the UK this summer, with an announcement expected today at the company’s Worldwide Developer Conference. “The service will be switched on in around two months,” sources told The Telegraph. Apple is also expected to unveil a loyalty program for the mobile payments service at the event.
- Federal Reserve plans to endorse a faster payment system
- Carrier billing for Apple services spreads to Denmark, Hong Kong, Sweden
- TD Canada for iOS now lets you easily add TD cards to Apple Pay
- PayPal to let Citibank and Chase customers pay with loyalty points
- Rambus explores five key reasons retailers should have a mobile wallet