Dutch banks have laid out plans to facilitate instant payments within four years, with a view to creating a “new payment infrastructure” that would transfer payments within five seconds. “The project will be carried out under the aegis of the Dutch Payments Association, which, together with the banks, will further discuss and work out the vision and roadmap with users in the second half of this year,” De Nederlandsche Bank says.
- NEC earbuds showcase hands-free biometric verification
- New cloud framework for mobile biometrics
- Introducing Paytm Payments Bank
- Hackers defeat Samsung Galaxy S8 iris scanner
- A guide to tokenization — The essential enabler for expanding the world of commerce