US houseware and home furnishing retailer Williams-Sonoma has launched a four-part video series that uses YouTube’s new “shoppable” technology to allow its online shoppers to buy the showcased products with a click through Visa Checkout. The first video is now live online while the following three will follow later this summer.
- Amazon gets approval for digital wallet in India
- Orange to launch mobile-only bank with NFC payments and AI
- Bank of Korea signs up retailers for coinless society trial
- Six Dutch banks to take Belgium’s Payconiq to the Netherlands
- NXP and GCL Technologies offer NFC tamper evident closure solution for wine and spirits brands