UK online restaurant booking service Bookatable has integrated MyCheck mobile payments into its mobile app and will add pay-at-table functionality to more than 500 locations this summer, starting with Thai restaurant Busaba Eathai in London. Users will be able to find restaurants with Pay-At-Table technology and pay for the entire bill or split the amount with others via PayPal or a registered card on a MyCheck account.
- Australia’s central bank explores the issue of electronic banknotes
- Gemalto rejects Atos’ bid to acquire it for €4.3bn
- Nordea switches on its open banking platform
- Ford gets patent for smartphone key case
- Samsung Pay Rewards expands to Spain