“We’ve been talking with Apple about how our customers could use Apple Pay, in addition to our existing contactless and mobile payment services,” Barclays said in a statement sent to NFC World following its notable absence from the list of banks supporting Apple Pay in the UK. “Those talks remain constructive,” the bank added.
- Gatwick Airport installs 2,000 BLE beacons for augmented reality wayfinding
- Lotte Card introduces ‘pay with your palm’
- Debit cards set to overtake cash in 2018, three years earlier than expected
- Digital, decisive and drone-ready: American Express commissioned study shows Gen Z’s customer experience expectations
- EU agency calls for action on IoT security