Consumer financial services provider Synchrony Financial will offer private label credit cardholders the ability to add their cards to Apple Pay, starting with retail partner JCPenney. “Synchrony Financial is committed to supporting the benefits our private label credit cards and patented Dual Cards offer, including loyalty and rewards programs, POS discounts and promotional financing, when customers choose to make payments with Apple Pay,” the company says.
- App offers order ahead restaurant service
- Facebook given licence to launch Messenger payments in Europe
- NFC clothing range connects US Ski Team with winter sports fans
- Google’s browser connects with BLE
- Belgian bank joins mobile payment platform