Consumer financial services provider Synchrony Financial will offer private label credit cardholders the ability to add their cards to Apple Pay, starting with retail partner JCPenney. “Synchrony Financial is committed to supporting the benefits our private label credit cards and patented Dual Cards offer, including loyalty and rewards programs, POS discounts and promotional financing, when customers choose to make payments with Apple Pay,” the company says.
- Dejamobile to offer seamless banking and mobile payments enrolment via smartphone
- Russian banks prep for launch of national biometric ID platform
- UK to move beyond ‘peak cash’ this year
- Australian iPhone users ‘more likely to bank with a provider if it supports Apple Pay’
- Google Pay replaces Android Pay app starting today