Consumer financial services provider Synchrony Financial will offer private label credit cardholders the ability to add their cards to Apple Pay, starting with retail partner JCPenney. “Synchrony Financial is committed to supporting the benefits our private label credit cards and patented Dual Cards offer, including loyalty and rewards programs, POS discounts and promotional financing, when customers choose to make payments with Apple Pay,” the company says.
- SBI adds cardless mobile cash withdrawals at 16,500 ATMs across India
- WeChat Pay reports 500% increase in transaction volumes
- Public Transport Victoria to add Myki transit cards to Google Pay
- Samsung Pay promotes mobile payments adoption with prize draw for UK users
- GlobalPlatform releases secure element specs for system-on-chip deployments