Consumer financial services provider Synchrony Financial will offer private label credit cardholders the ability to add their cards to Apple Pay, starting with retail partner JCPenney. “Synchrony Financial is committed to supporting the benefits our private label credit cards and patented Dual Cards offer, including loyalty and rewards programs, POS discounts and promotional financing, when customers choose to make payments with Apple Pay,” the company says.
- From the high street to the handset: How banks can stay connected to consumers in the smartphone era
- British Airways owner IAG launches mobile pay on new airline Level
- Heat become first NBA team with mobile-only entry
- What code is running on Apple’s Secure Enclave security chip? Now we have a decryption key…
- Digital payment platforms primed to topple cash