Payments supplier Tsys has announced it will help support secure transactions and facilitate enablement for issuers in processing transactions from Apple Pay when it launches in the UK. “Through Tsys Enterprise Tokenization, issuers as well as retailers can take full advantage of Apple Pay,” Tsys says. “Tsys’ solutions support Apple Pay, the multiple parties in the payments ecosystem and the consumers they serve.”
- Eftpos brings Apple Pay debit payments to Australia with Rambus tokenization technology
- NFC mobile payments users triple in Poland in a year
- Apple Pay to go live in Scandinavia next week?
- Samsung Pay doubles its user base in Korea
- Dejamobile to supply Paris regional transit authority with NFC mobile ticketing technology