Payments supplier Tsys has announced it will help support secure transactions and facilitate enablement for issuers in processing transactions from Apple Pay when it launches in the UK. “Through Tsys Enterprise Tokenization, issuers as well as retailers can take full advantage of Apple Pay,” Tsys says. “Tsys’ solutions support Apple Pay, the multiple parties in the payments ecosystem and the consumers they serve.”
- Meet NFC World partners at Seamless Middle East
- Goode reports on growth of biometric authentication
- 3.4bn phones will support Apple Pay, Android Pay and Samsung Pay by year end
- Apple to launch P2P payments and debit card this year?
- Guide introduces how Android Pay works