Payments supplier Tsys has announced it will help support secure transactions and facilitate enablement for issuers in processing transactions from Apple Pay when it launches in the UK. “Through Tsys Enterprise Tokenization, issuers as well as retailers can take full advantage of Apple Pay,” Tsys says. “Tsys’ solutions support Apple Pay, the multiple parties in the payments ecosystem and the consumers they serve.”
- Rail passengers pilot Bluetooth and geolocation service for ticket-free travel
- Chinese to get cash using face recognition ATMs
- Consumers to personalise makeup and perfume with electronic ink and NFC packaging
- Next iPhone to include facial or gesture recognition?
- Test for European Central Bank mobile P2P platform