Payment processors Worldpay and First Data have announced they will offer their merchant customers access to Apple Pay when it launches in the UK next month. The companies join Tsys in announcing UK support for the mobile payment service.
- UnionPay sets out its mobile payments rollout plans
- Google expands support for wearable payments to Canada, Spain, and Australia
- American Express files faster blockchain payments patent
- Crédit Agricole expands HCE payments to Visa cardholders
- Android P to include support for GlobalPlatform Open Mobile API