Payment processors Worldpay and First Data have announced they will offer their merchant customers access to Apple Pay when it launches in the UK next month. The companies join Tsys in announcing UK support for the mobile payment service.
- NFC Forum launches tag certification program
- Students test finger vein payments at UK supermarket
- Hilton lets customers pay with points for Amazon purchases
- Apple releases iOS 11 with support for NFC tag reading
- Bank of England examines the technical requirements of central bank-issued digital currencies