Payment processors Worldpay and First Data have announced they will offer their merchant customers access to Apple Pay when it launches in the UK next month. The companies join Tsys in announcing UK support for the mobile payment service.
- ABN Amro pilots wearable payments with select customers
- Danske Bank brings Apple Pay to customers in Northern Ireland
- Dankort gets lockscreen mobile payments and Touch ID support
- Punchh brings Apple Pay to restaurant loyalty program
- East London gets local currency built on the blockchain