Lloyds Banking Group will begin offering Apple Pay to its Lloyds Bank, Halifax and Bank of Scotland customers from autumn this year, following the service’s UK launch in July. “The way consumers fulfil their banking needs is changing in the UK… offering Apple Pay utilises the latest technology to respond to this ever-increasing demand,” says the group’s Stephen Noakes.
- India to add face biometrics to Aadhaar national ID platform
- Walmart applies for multiple automated shopping patents
- Apple Pay runs free meal delivery promotion
- Google Assistant adds support for voice-based payments
- Shell rolls out mobile payments at the pump