Lloyds Banking Group will begin offering Apple Pay to its Lloyds Bank, Halifax and Bank of Scotland customers from autumn this year, following the service’s UK launch in July. “The way consumers fulfil their banking needs is changing in the UK… offering Apple Pay utilises the latest technology to respond to this ever-increasing demand,” says the group’s Stephen Noakes.
- Rail passengers pilot Bluetooth and geolocation service for ticket-free travel
- Chinese to get cash using face recognition ATMs
- Consumers to personalise makeup and perfume with electronic ink and NFC packaging
- Next iPhone to include facial or gesture recognition?
- Test for European Central Bank mobile P2P platform