Wegmans will be among the first US supermarkets to offer customers the ability to redeem discounts while using Apple Pay. “When this new feature is made available by Apple Pay in the fall, Wegmans customers will be able to add their Shoppers Club card to the Wallet app in iOS 9 and use it at checkout with Apple Pay,” the retailer says.
- From the high street to the handset: How banks can stay connected to consumers in the smartphone era
- British Airways owner IAG launches mobile pay on new airline Level
- Heat become first NBA team with mobile-only entry
- What code is running on Apple’s Secure Enclave security chip? Now we have a decryption key…
- Digital payment platforms primed to topple cash