Semiconductor maker Texas Instruments is running an NFC wearable design challenge, inviting developers to use its RF430FRL15xH NFC sensor transponder to create wearable health and fitness applications. “Developers can log on to the TI E2E Launch Your Design Portal and submit product and design ideas that utilize TI’s fully programmable NFC sensor transponder,” the company says.
- UK consumers want to set their own contactless transaction limit
- Swiss consumers to get single digital ID
- Boston to introduce NFC and contactless transit ticketing
- UK challenger bank Monzo lets account holders save funds in flexible pots
- Samsung Pay goes live in Mexico