US bank Wells Fargo is piloting a face and voice authentication system with 100 customers using its mobile app on their iPhones. “A person just needs to let their face and voice do all the work,” Fortune reports, following a first-hand demonstration of the technology. “Wells Fargo estimates that it takes about 23 seconds or so to pass the security test.”
- Meet NFC World partners at Seamless Middle East
- Goode reports on growth of biometric authentication
- 3.4bn phones will support Apple Pay, Android Pay and Samsung Pay by year end
- Apple to launch P2P payments and debit card this year?
- Guide introduces how Android Pay works