US bank Wells Fargo is piloting a face and voice authentication system with 100 customers using its mobile app on their iPhones. “A person just needs to let their face and voice do all the work,” Fortune reports, following a first-hand demonstration of the technology. “Wells Fargo estimates that it takes about 23 seconds or so to pass the security test.”
- Call to ‘digitise Indian rupee’ using blockchain
- Mercedes Pay mobile payments unveiled for Daimler mobility services
- P2P service expands to Macau
- GlobalPlatform standardises TEE management
- Google to add payments for Home Assistant?