Mobile payment solution SEQR, developed by Swedish m-commerce software firm Seamless, is to launch in the US, making it the eleventh country where the system is available. Allowing consumers to make payments, transfer money, connect loyalty programs and redeem offers through digital coupons, it is also in operation in Sweden, Finland, Romania, Belgium, Portugal, Netherlands, Germany, Spain, France and Italy.
- Opal card implanted into Sydney man Meow-Meow could be deactivated by NSW authorities
- American Express goes live with Android Pay in Canada
- A biometric ring could replace your passwords, cards and keys
- Singapore banks to allow cellphone numbers for transfers
- NXP, Shanghai Unicom and Roam2Free collaborate to develop secure eSIM solution