Facebook has extended its ‘buy’ button pilot to US retailers using the Shopify commerce platform. “A small group of Shopify merchants are already using this solution to post products with buy buttons, Shopify says. “Today, we are expanding the beta test to include a variety of businesses.”
- Contactless transit payments go live in Miami
- Telia tests 5G face recognition payments
- Lojas Americanas opens checkout-free automated convenience stores in Brazil
- Apple rolls out Apple Card, extends 3% cashback offer to third party merchants
- Facebook to partner with banks for WhatsApp payments rollout?