Facebook has extended its ‘buy’ button pilot to US retailers using the Shopify commerce platform. “A small group of Shopify merchants are already using this solution to post products with buy buttons, Shopify says. “Today, we are expanding the beta test to include a variety of businesses.”
- Apple to open up the iPhone’s NFC chip at WWDC?
- Alipay to invest $448m promoting face recognition payments in stores
- Visa unveils next generation payments platform
- German central banker calls for European payments network
- JCPenney pulls support for contactless payments