Facebook has extended its ‘buy’ button pilot to US retailers using the Shopify commerce platform. “A small group of Shopify merchants are already using this solution to post products with buy buttons, Shopify says. “Today, we are expanding the beta test to include a variety of businesses.”
- Google Home owners get voice commands for grocery shopping
- Kenyan banks roll out PesaLink real-time direct P2P mobile payments
- Fashion retailers test smart mirrors for mobile payments
- New iPhone to feature 3D laser facial recognition scanner?
- Russian mobile network MTS launches first phase of Money Wallet payments, transfer and loyalty service