MasterCard is to extend its tokenization services to merchants with in-app, ecommerce and recurring billing card-on-file programs as well as to private label credit cards. The move follows the expansion of Apple Pay to include store-branded debit, credit and loyalty cards. The tokenization services will be available to US and Canadian merchants later this year and will expand across all MasterCard Digital Enablement Service (MDES) markets.
- Bank of America and PayPal partner to enable in-store payments and account linking
- TransferWise links with Apple Pay globally
- Report: Samsung Pay coming to third-party flagships in 2018
- China’s Baidu enters strategic partnership with Paypal to tap Chinese tourists
- Wirecard explains how the IoT and AI will transform the future of payments