US bank-led digital payments network clearXchange’s real-time payments system is now available to all member financial institutions, allowing real-time transfers to take place within the same bank or bank to bank. Bank of America, Capital One, Chase, US Bank and Wells Fargo are expected to roll out the service to customers over the next year.
- Australia’s central bank explores the issue of electronic banknotes
- Gemalto rejects Atos’ bid to acquire it for €4.3bn
- Nordea switches on its open banking platform
- Ford gets patent for smartphone key case
- Samsung Pay Rewards expands to Spain