US bank-led digital payments network clearXchange’s real-time payments system is now available to all member financial institutions, allowing real-time transfers to take place within the same bank or bank to bank. Bank of America, Capital One, Chase, US Bank and Wells Fargo are expected to roll out the service to customers over the next year.
- Opal card implanted into Sydney man Meow-Meow could be deactivated by NSW authorities
- American Express goes live with Android Pay in Canada
- A biometric ring could replace your passwords, cards and keys
- Singapore banks to allow cellphone numbers for transfers
- NXP, Shanghai Unicom and Roam2Free collaborate to develop secure eSIM solution