US bank-led digital payments network clearXchange’s real-time payments system is now available to all member financial institutions, allowing real-time transfers to take place within the same bank or bank to bank. Bank of America, Capital One, Chase, US Bank and Wells Fargo are expected to roll out the service to customers over the next year.
- Microsoft rebrands wallet as Microsoft Pay
- ICICI Bank partners with Paytm to offer instant loans during checkout
- Apple GymKit with NFC goes live in Australia
- Video shows that children could use Face ID to unlock their parents’ iPhone X
- UK supermarkets to test face recognition for proof-of-age at self-checkout tills