US bank-led digital payments network clearXchange’s real-time payments system is now available to all member financial institutions, allowing real-time transfers to take place within the same bank or bank to bank. Bank of America, Capital One, Chase, US Bank and Wells Fargo are expected to roll out the service to customers over the next year.
- From the high street to the handset: How banks can stay connected to consumers in the smartphone era
- British Airways owner IAG launches mobile pay on new airline Level
- Heat become first NBA team with mobile-only entry
- What code is running on Apple’s Secure Enclave security chip? Now we have a decryption key…
- Digital payment platforms primed to topple cash