Apple has added a further 30 US banks and credit unions to the list of financial institutions that support Apple Pay. “The latest addition includes more than two dozen institutions now supporting Apple’s iPhone, iPad and Apple Watch-based mobile payment service,” 9to5mac reports.
- NXP sets out its vision for the future of NFC payments
- Tesco lets shoppers self-checkout with their mobile phone at new Jack’s discount chain
- Brunei’s largest bank to use Rambus’ Token Service Provider platform to secure mobile payment transactions
- HID Global enables workers to log in with NFC mobile phones
- Costa lets customers make payments with their coffee cups