Apple has added a further 30 US banks and credit unions to the list of financial institutions that support Apple Pay. “The latest addition includes more than two dozen institutions now supporting Apple’s iPhone, iPad and Apple Watch-based mobile payment service,” 9to5mac reports.
- Apple Pay to launch in Taiwan on March 29?
- Wells Fargo to add NFC mobile withdrawals to ATMs later this year
- Android Pay to launch in Korea in May?
- Nordea Bank: PSD2 will require banks to adopt a ‘totally new way of viewing their customer base’
- UK consumers want more biometric security options for online banking