Jamba Juice and restaurant data analytics provider Fishbowl have worked together to integrate Fishbowl’s Promotion Manager software into Android Pay, allowing guests to “save and use promotions while merchants will be able to process redemptions in real time,” the companies say. “We are now able to deliver unique Promotion Manager codes end-to-end in the Android Pay ecosystem,” adds Fishbowl’s Dev Ganesan.
- ABN Amro pilots wearable payments with select customers
- Danske Bank brings Apple Pay to customers in Northern Ireland
- Dankort gets lockscreen mobile payments and Touch ID support
- Punchh brings Apple Pay to restaurant loyalty program
- East London gets local currency built on the blockchain