Barclays customers can upgrade the size of their Starbucks coffee for free at participating locations in the UK when using their contactless card to pay until the end of June. “When you pay for any handcrafted espresso based beverage with your Barclays Visa contactless debit card, you must say ‘Barclays Cupgrade’ when you order and pay to redeem the offer,” the bank explains.
- Mammut uses NFC to create next generation customer experiences for outdoor sports fans
- Visa seeks product manager for cryptocurrency team
- Xiaomi expands its Mi Pay mobile payments service to India
- Decathlon adds RFID tags to make in-store self-checkout easier for customers
- Ysplit makes money from split bill payments