Barclays customers can upgrade the size of their Starbucks coffee for free at participating locations in the UK when using their contactless card to pay until the end of June. “When you pay for any handcrafted espresso based beverage with your Barclays Visa contactless debit card, you must say ‘Barclays Cupgrade’ when you order and pay to redeem the offer,” the bank explains.
- Google Pay goes live in Italy
- Pulse reports on US uptake of mobile debit card payments
- Bank of America brings mobile payments to business card customers
- OP Financial tests face recognition for payments in stores
- Singapore begins rollout of QR code that works with multiple mobile payment schemes