The Mobile Payments Industry Workgroup (MPIW) of the Federal Reserve Bank of Boston has published a white paper providing an overview of the current US payment tokenization landscape for mobile and digital commerce. “It discusses benefits, challenges, gaps and opportunities from the perspectives of the major industry stakeholder groups,” the Boston Fed says.
- Six in ten Chinese consumers have experienced a mobile payments security threat
- Japanese NFC pioneer NTT Docomo to introduce QR code payments
- Shanghai Metro installs QR code readers at ticketing gates
- National Australia Bank integrates with Amazon Alexa
- Westpac adds support for Amazon Alexa