The Mobile Payments Industry Workgroup (MPIW) of the Federal Reserve Bank of Boston has published a white paper providing an overview of the current US payment tokenization landscape for mobile and digital commerce. “It discusses benefits, challenges, gaps and opportunities from the perspectives of the major industry stakeholder groups,” the Boston Fed says.
- US Payments Forum offers card-not-present fraud advice
- Starbucks to add gift cards to iMessage as Mobile Order & Pay grows
- Dynamics CEO shares details on how LG Pay will work with magnetic stripe card terminals
- Esso customers get mobile payments and rewards at 1,000 Canadian gas stations
- White paper explores how dedicated Android NFC devices can be used to improve the delivery of financial services in emerging markets