Google is reported to be considering acquiring the Tesco-owned loyalty agency that is responsible for the development of the supermarket giant’s Clubcard rewards scheme. “Google would like to use Dunnhumby to offer more reward and loyalty bonuses for Android Pay users,” IT Pro Portal reports. “Acquiring Clubcard may allow Google more insider knowledge as to the workings of the UK market.”
- Call to ‘digitise Indian rupee’ using blockchain
- Mercedes Pay mobile payments unveiled for Daimler mobility services
- P2P service expands to Macau
- GlobalPlatform standardises TEE management
- Google to add payments for Home Assistant?