Printed electronics specialist Thinfilm has closed a private placement in which “several” US investors have invested a total of US$22m. “The market response to our launch of our NFC OpenSense product has been exceptionally strong,” says CEO Davor Sutija. “This investment will allow significant expansion of our printed logic production in order to meet expected demand for both NFC OpenSense and our electronic article surveillance products.”
- Dejamobile raises €2.5m to expand its technical and commercial teams
- Singapore banks begin rollout of NetsPay NFC and QR mobile wallet
- Apple Pay set to launch in Poland and the Netherlands?
- Eftpos brings Apple Pay debit payments to Australia with Rambus tokenization technology
- NFC mobile payments users triple in Poland in a year