Printed electronics specialist Thinfilm has closed a private placement in which “several” US investors have invested a total of US$22m. “The market response to our launch of our NFC OpenSense product has been exceptionally strong,” says CEO Davor Sutija. “This investment will allow significant expansion of our printed logic production in order to meet expected demand for both NFC OpenSense and our electronic article surveillance products.”
- Call to ‘digitise Indian rupee’ using blockchain
- Mercedes Pay mobile payments unveiled for Daimler mobility services
- P2P service expands to Macau
- GlobalPlatform standardises TEE management
- Google to add payments for Home Assistant?