Printed electronics specialist Thinfilm has closed a private placement in which “several” US investors have invested a total of US$22m. “The market response to our launch of our NFC OpenSense product has been exceptionally strong,” says CEO Davor Sutija. “This investment will allow significant expansion of our printed logic production in order to meet expected demand for both NFC OpenSense and our electronic article surveillance products.”
- Meet NFC World partners at Seamless Middle East
- Goode reports on growth of biometric authentication
- 3.4bn phones will support Apple Pay, Android Pay and Samsung Pay by year end
- Apple to launch P2P payments and debit card this year?
- Guide introduces how Android Pay works