OceanFirst Bank is working with digital banking provider Digital Insight to begin offering Touch ID functionality within its mobile banking app. “We believe OceanFirst Bank customers appreciate having a variety of choices for ways to meet their banking needs, and we are pleased to provide the Touch ID option to our mobile banking clients for fast and secure access to their accounts,” says the US bank’s Joseph R Iantosca.
- NXP, Shanghai Unicom and Roam2Free collaborate to develop secure eSIM solution
- Mastercard launches several new APIs for developers
- Apple makes NFC tag reading available for beta testing
- Sydney man has Opal card implanted into hand to make catching public transport easier
- Beijing subway launches smartphone version of travel card