OceanFirst Bank is working with digital banking provider Digital Insight to begin offering Touch ID functionality within its mobile banking app. “We believe OceanFirst Bank customers appreciate having a variety of choices for ways to meet their banking needs, and we are pleased to provide the Touch ID option to our mobile banking clients for fast and secure access to their accounts,” says the US bank’s Joseph R Iantosca.
- US Payments Forum offers card-not-present fraud advice
- Starbucks to add gift cards to iMessage as Mobile Order & Pay grows
- Dynamics CEO shares details on how LG Pay will work with magnetic stripe card terminals
- Esso customers get mobile payments and rewards at 1,000 Canadian gas stations
- White paper explores how dedicated Android NFC devices can be used to improve the delivery of financial services in emerging markets