OceanFirst Bank is working with digital banking provider Digital Insight to begin offering Touch ID functionality within its mobile banking app. “We believe OceanFirst Bank customers appreciate having a variety of choices for ways to meet their banking needs, and we are pleased to provide the Touch ID option to our mobile banking clients for fast and secure access to their accounts,” says the US bank’s Joseph R Iantosca.
- JCB to add support for Google Pay in Japan
- South African retail giant Shoprite moves into mobile payments and banking
- Hyundai to add support for payments in cars
- Google Pay adds support for Japanese payment cards
- PayPal extends its partnership with Google Pay