OceanFirst Bank is working with digital banking provider Digital Insight to begin offering Touch ID functionality within its mobile banking app. “We believe OceanFirst Bank customers appreciate having a variety of choices for ways to meet their banking needs, and we are pleased to provide the Touch ID option to our mobile banking clients for fast and secure access to their accounts,” says the US bank’s Joseph R Iantosca.
- India moves towards interoperable mobile wallets
- Apple issues apology to Chinese mobile wallet phishing victims
- Barclays pitches watch makers on the benefits of wearable payments
- Telecoms boss gets NFC access control chip implanted in hand
- Contactless payments overtake chip and pin in the UK