Korean internet portal Naver has launched its mobile payments platform Naver Pay following an unveiling in March. “Naver said it has partnered with 14 local banks and credit card firms to provide the payment service and plans to add more,” Korea Herald reports. “Naver currently has 53,000 member stores that are contracted to provide customers with Naver Pay.”
- Dejamobile raises €2.5m to expand its technical and commercial teams
- Singapore banks begin rollout of NetsPay NFC and QR mobile wallet
- Apple Pay set to launch in Poland and the Netherlands?
- Eftpos brings Apple Pay debit payments to Australia with Rambus tokenization technology
- NFC mobile payments users triple in Poland in a year