Three in ten Australians plan to use their smartphone for all their digital money and financial needs by 2017 and one in five (17%) are already using their smartphones to make in-store payments, research from lender Fair Go Finance reveals. “50% would like to use biometrics instead of PIN codes by 2020,” the survey finds. “One in ten said they would use Facebook to transfer money to friends and family.”
- Call to ‘digitise Indian rupee’ using blockchain
- Mercedes Pay mobile payments unveiled for Daimler mobility services
- P2P service expands to Macau
- GlobalPlatform standardises TEE management
- Google to add payments for Home Assistant?