US parking payment systems provider Cale will offer contactless card readers that accept Apple Pay as well as other NFC mobile wallets in July. “Cale will offer the readers as a field upgrade option to its Cale WebTerminal (CWT) pay stations and as an option for new terminals manufactured after September 2015,” the company says. Cale has 15,000 terminals installed in more than 200 US cities.
- ECB survey finds cash still dominates payments in the euro zone
- Bangkok street food vendors switch to mobile payments
- Starling Bank integrates third party rewards into open banking platform
- Sberbank to build ID platform that supports face, voice and retina biometrics
- Messaging app Line reports 40m mobile payment users