Sharp is to include biometric provider Synaptics’ Natural ID fingerprint sensor in its latest flagship smartphone. “Aquos Zeta SH-03G complies with Fido’s latest industry standard, UAF 1.0, delivered through Synaptics’ Natural ID sensor, which utilizes unique technology to enable fingerprint authentication that can be done locally for increased data security,” Synaptics says.
- Wells Fargo adds support for Fitbit Pay
- Apple details Apple Pay Cash in updated iOS Security guide
- India to add face recognition to Aadhaar biometric ID system
- Bank of America reports 84% rise in P2P payment transactions
- One in five Brits to make mobile payments in stores this year