Sharp is to include biometric provider Synaptics’ Natural ID fingerprint sensor in its latest flagship smartphone. “Aquos Zeta SH-03G complies with Fido’s latest industry standard, UAF 1.0, delivered through Synaptics’ Natural ID sensor, which utilizes unique technology to enable fingerprint authentication that can be done locally for increased data security,” Synaptics says.
- BNP Paribas launches HCE mobile payments
- India Post to enable Aadhaar money transfers
- Barclaycard adds contactless payments to watches and fashion jewellery
- Samsung Pay goes live in Malaysia
- Metro Bank adds Android Pay in UK