Sharp is to include biometric provider Synaptics’ Natural ID fingerprint sensor in its latest flagship smartphone. “Aquos Zeta SH-03G complies with Fido’s latest industry standard, UAF 1.0, delivered through Synaptics’ Natural ID sensor, which utilizes unique technology to enable fingerprint authentication that can be done locally for increased data security,” Synaptics says.
- Dutch rail operator pilots open loop ticketing service
- Rohm to use ST NFC chips for wireless charging in cars
- Juniper forecasts a billion mobile ticketing users in 2019
- Microsoft to shut down its Microsoft Wallet service
- MTS to roll out open loop ticketing on buses and trains in San Diego