Fans of Toronto Maple Leafs will be able to win prizes, interact with Legends Row and explore activities on their smartphones during the hockey team’s draft party via beacons from mobile proximity platform Rover. “Our priority is creating the best experience for our fans and the technology available through companies like Rover provides some exciting possibilities,” says Maple Leafs’ Shannon Hosford.
- US Payments Forum offers card-not-present fraud advice
- Starbucks to add gift cards to iMessage as Mobile Order & Pay grows
- Dynamics CEO shares details on how LG Pay will work with magnetic stripe card terminals
- Esso customers get mobile payments and rewards at 1,000 Canadian gas stations
- White paper explores how dedicated Android NFC devices can be used to improve the delivery of financial services in emerging markets