Fans of Toronto Maple Leafs will be able to win prizes, interact with Legends Row and explore activities on their smartphones during the hockey team’s draft party via beacons from mobile proximity platform Rover. “Our priority is creating the best experience for our fans and the technology available through companies like Rover provides some exciting possibilities,” says Maple Leafs’ Shannon Hosford.
- India to rank states on digital transactions
- HSBC to launch Hong Kong P2P mobile payments app
- Indian mobile wallet adds healthcare services
- Singapore commuters to get NFC-enabled transport payment wearables
- Call to ‘digitise Indian rupee’ using blockchain