Fans of Toronto Maple Leafs will be able to win prizes, interact with Legends Row and explore activities on their smartphones during the hockey team’s draft party via beacons from mobile proximity platform Rover. “Our priority is creating the best experience for our fans and the technology available through companies like Rover provides some exciting possibilities,” says Maple Leafs’ Shannon Hosford.
- Six in ten Chinese consumers have experienced a mobile payments security threat
- Japanese NFC pioneer NTT Docomo to introduce QR code payments
- Shanghai Metro installs QR code readers at ticketing gates
- National Australia Bank integrates with Amazon Alexa
- Westpac adds support for Amazon Alexa