Mobile financial solutions firm Mahindra Comviva has signed a strategic agreement with Pole SCS, a south-east France technology cluster, to roll out new contactless and mobile services across Europe with a key focus on hybrid HCE and smart tokenization. “The framework will focus on products, solutions and services, as well as potential development of new initiatives based on innovative trust and security solutions,” Mahindra Comviva says.
- US Payments Forum offers card-not-present fraud advice
- Starbucks to add gift cards to iMessage as Mobile Order & Pay grows
- Dynamics CEO shares details on how LG Pay will work with magnetic stripe card terminals
- Esso customers get mobile payments and rewards at 1,000 Canadian gas stations
- White paper explores how dedicated Android NFC devices can be used to improve the delivery of financial services in emerging markets