Mobile financial solutions firm Mahindra Comviva has signed a strategic agreement with Pole SCS, a south-east France technology cluster, to roll out new contactless and mobile services across Europe with a key focus on hybrid HCE and smart tokenization. “The framework will focus on products, solutions and services, as well as potential development of new initiatives based on innovative trust and security solutions,” Mahindra Comviva says.
- Android Pay to launch in Korea in May?
- Nordea Bank: PSD2 will require banks to adopt a ‘totally new way of viewing their customer base’
- UK consumers want more biometric security options for online banking
- Apple Pay struggles in China in the face of tough competition
- Study reveals US attitudes to authentication methods