Mobile financial solutions firm Mahindra Comviva has signed a strategic agreement with Pole SCS, a south-east France technology cluster, to roll out new contactless and mobile services across Europe with a key focus on hybrid HCE and smart tokenization. “The framework will focus on products, solutions and services, as well as potential development of new initiatives based on innovative trust and security solutions,” Mahindra Comviva says.
- Google Pay goes live in Italy
- Pulse reports on US uptake of mobile debit card payments
- Bank of America brings mobile payments to business card customers
- OP Financial tests face recognition for payments in stores
- Singapore begins rollout of QR code that works with multiple mobile payment schemes