Mobile financial solutions firm Mahindra Comviva has signed a strategic agreement with Pole SCS, a south-east France technology cluster, to roll out new contactless and mobile services across Europe with a key focus on hybrid HCE and smart tokenization. “The framework will focus on products, solutions and services, as well as potential development of new initiatives based on innovative trust and security solutions,” Mahindra Comviva says.
- India to rank states on digital transactions
- HSBC to launch Hong Kong P2P mobile payments app
- Indian mobile wallet adds healthcare services
- Singapore commuters to get NFC-enabled transport payment wearables
- Call to ‘digitise Indian rupee’ using blockchain