Mobile financial solutions firm Mahindra Comviva has signed a strategic agreement with Pole SCS, a south-east France technology cluster, to roll out new contactless and mobile services across Europe with a key focus on hybrid HCE and smart tokenization. “The framework will focus on products, solutions and services, as well as potential development of new initiatives based on innovative trust and security solutions,” Mahindra Comviva says.
- Shell pilots RFID system that scans all the items in a shopping basket in one go
- Metro Bank lets customers open an account with a selfie
- Dutch banks ING and Rabobank begin QR code payments pilot
- ABN Amro pulls out of Dutch banks’ mobile payment venture
- Commonwealth Bank introduces chatbot that can answer 200 banking and payments questions