Guests using Cathay Pacific’s business and first class lounge at San Francisco International Airport will be able to receive information about food and beverage menus and other available amenities with their smartphone via beacons installed across the lounge. The airline is working in partnership with platform provider LoungeBuddy for the trial that will be in place for 60 days.
- Bank issues primary school kids with NFC smartwatches that let them make payments and track pocket money
- New Little Caesars Reserve-n-Ready service transforms the way customers pick up pizza
- Mobile payment usage ‘remains low’, US debit card study finds
- Report: 2017 Mobile Payment Usage in China
- M-Pesa founder shares lessons learned from ten years of mobile money