Drivers in Las Vegas can pick up offers from local businesses via 16 interactive on-street parking meters. The service is part of the City Connector project launched by MasterCard and fare collection systems provider Parkeon. “Customers can select any deals using the terminals’ interactive screens, after which the relevant coupons are immediately printed and redeemed at the POS when visiting the merchant,” Parkeon explains.
- Tappy Christmas! Save the Children raises money with contactless jumpers
- Bayern Munich adds NFC ticketing for Apple users at Allianz Arena
- Barclays lets customers use their mobile banking app to restrict the type of stores their card can be used in
- Guess unveils fashion watches with contactless payment bands
- The world’s biggest electronics store uses NFC tags to let shoppers self-checkout on their mobile phones