Drivers in Las Vegas can pick up offers from local businesses via 16 interactive on-street parking meters. The service is part of the City Connector project launched by MasterCard and fare collection systems provider Parkeon. “Customers can select any deals using the terminals’ interactive screens, after which the relevant coupons are immediately printed and redeemed at the POS when visiting the merchant,” Parkeon explains.
- US Payments Forum offers card-not-present fraud advice
- Starbucks to add gift cards to iMessage as Mobile Order & Pay grows
- Dynamics CEO shares details on how LG Pay will work with magnetic stripe card terminals
- Esso customers get mobile payments and rewards at 1,000 Canadian gas stations
- White paper explores how dedicated Android NFC devices can be used to improve the delivery of financial services in emerging markets