Drivers in Las Vegas can pick up offers from local businesses via 16 interactive on-street parking meters. The service is part of the City Connector project launched by MasterCard and fare collection systems provider Parkeon. “Customers can select any deals using the terminals’ interactive screens, after which the relevant coupons are immediately printed and redeemed at the POS when visiting the merchant,” Parkeon explains.
- Apple prepares to launch Apple Pay in India
- Face ID to add privacy layer to lockscreen notifications
- Esso lets UK drivers pay at the pump with their mobile phone
- Bank of America reports $4bn in P2P payments
- Russia to issue state-backed CryptoRuble digital currency