Apple has reportedly held meetings with Korean financial institutions, including Hana Financial Group, as it looks to launch Apple Pay in the country. “We recently had a private meeting with Apple, and there are some problems that need to be solved,” a card company executive told ET News, adding that issues around tokenization and “commission problems” need to be addressed.
- Opal card implanted into Sydney man Meow-Meow could be deactivated by NSW authorities
- American Express goes live with Android Pay in Canada
- A biometric ring could replace your passwords, cards and keys
- Singapore banks to allow cellphone numbers for transfers
- NXP, Shanghai Unicom and Roam2Free collaborate to develop secure eSIM solution