Apple has reportedly held meetings with Korean financial institutions, including Hana Financial Group, as it looks to launch Apple Pay in the country. “We recently had a private meeting with Apple, and there are some problems that need to be solved,” a card company executive told ET News, adding that issues around tokenization and “commission problems” need to be addressed.
- Serbian bank launches HCE mobile payments
- Magazine focuses on Indian demonetisation and mobile money
- Apple buys facial recognition startup
- TfL and Barclaycard to extend contactless network
- EMV card shipments grow less than 1% in 2016