Users of ING’s mobile banking app in the Netherlands can now use their voice or a fingerprint to authorise payments. “Customers previously could use voice control in the app and could log in with fingerprint recognition,” says the bank. “It is also possible from today to confirm payments in the app with your voice, or fingerprint for iOS devices equipped with Touch ID.”
- Google Home owners get voice commands for grocery shopping
- Kenyan banks roll out PesaLink real-time direct P2P mobile payments
- Fashion retailers test smart mirrors for mobile payments
- New iPhone to feature 3D laser facial recognition scanner?
- Russian mobile network MTS launches first phase of Money Wallet payments, transfer and loyalty service