Users of ING’s mobile banking app in the Netherlands can now use their voice or a fingerprint to authorise payments. “Customers previously could use voice control in the app and could log in with fingerprint recognition,” says the bank. “It is also possible from today to confirm payments in the app with your voice, or fingerprint for iOS devices equipped with Touch ID.”
- NFC mobile payments users triple in Poland in a year
- Apple Pay to go live in Scandinavia next week?
- Samsung Pay doubles its user base in Korea
- Dejamobile to supply Paris regional transit authority with NFC mobile ticketing technology
- Mastercard CEO: Cash is our main competitor