Barclaycard is offering 50% off its second generation bPay contactless wearables during July via an online code that can be redeemed from its website. The devices were unveiled at the end of June 2015 and include a wristband, keyfob and sticker. The offer comes as reports emerge that Apple Pay is set to launch in the UK on July 14.
- Gatwick Airport installs 2,000 BLE beacons for augmented reality wayfinding
- Lotte Card introduces ‘pay with your palm’
- Debit cards set to overtake cash in 2018, three years earlier than expected
- Digital, decisive and drone-ready: American Express commissioned study shows Gen Z’s customer experience expectations
- EU agency calls for action on IoT security