Barclaycard is offering 50% off its second generation bPay contactless wearables during July via an online code that can be redeemed from its website. The devices were unveiled at the end of June 2015 and include a wristband, keyfob and sticker. The offer comes as reports emerge that Apple Pay is set to launch in the UK on July 14.
- US Payments Forum offers card-not-present fraud advice
- Starbucks to add gift cards to iMessage as Mobile Order & Pay grows
- Dynamics CEO shares details on how LG Pay will work with magnetic stripe card terminals
- Esso customers get mobile payments and rewards at 1,000 Canadian gas stations
- White paper explores how dedicated Android NFC devices can be used to improve the delivery of financial services in emerging markets