Barclaycard is offering 50% off its second generation bPay contactless wearables during July via an online code that can be redeemed from its website. The devices were unveiled at the end of June 2015 and include a wristband, keyfob and sticker. The offer comes as reports emerge that Apple Pay is set to launch in the UK on July 14.
- From the high street to the handset: How banks can stay connected to consumers in the smartphone era
- British Airways owner IAG launches mobile pay on new airline Level
- Heat become first NBA team with mobile-only entry
- What code is running on Apple’s Secure Enclave security chip? Now we have a decryption key…
- Digital payment platforms primed to topple cash