Barclaycard is offering 50% off its second generation bPay contactless wearables during July via an online code that can be redeemed from its website. The devices were unveiled at the end of June 2015 and include a wristband, keyfob and sticker. The offer comes as reports emerge that Apple Pay is set to launch in the UK on July 14.
- BNP Paribas launches HCE mobile payments
- India Post to enable Aadhaar money transfers
- Barclaycard adds contactless payments to watches and fashion jewellery
- Samsung Pay goes live in Malaysia
- Metro Bank adds Android Pay in UK