Apple has added an additional 23 banks and credit unions to the list of financial institutions that support Apple Pay in the US. “The expansion comes ahead of the international expansion for Apple Pay with a UK launch planned for later this month,” 9to5mac reports.
- App offers order ahead restaurant service
- Facebook given licence to launch Messenger payments in Europe
- NFC clothing range connects US Ski Team with winter sports fans
- Google’s browser connects with BLE
- Belgian bank joins mobile payment platform