Apple has added an additional 23 banks and credit unions to the list of financial institutions that support Apple Pay in the US. “The expansion comes ahead of the international expansion for Apple Pay with a UK launch planned for later this month,” 9to5mac reports.
- Apple releases iOS 11 with support for NFC tag reading
- Bank of England examines the technical requirements of central bank-issued digital currencies
- Premier Food Service adds rewards to contactless vending machines
- UK’s Payment Systems Regulator outlines PSD2 enforcement process
- Financial Conduct Authority sets out PSD2 requirements for UK payment service providers