Apple has added an additional 23 banks and credit unions to the list of financial institutions that support Apple Pay in the US. “The expansion comes ahead of the international expansion for Apple Pay with a UK launch planned for later this month,” 9to5mac reports.
- Dejamobile raises €2.5m to expand its technical and commercial teams
- Singapore banks begin rollout of NetsPay NFC and QR mobile wallet
- Apple Pay set to launch in Poland and the Netherlands?
- Eftpos brings Apple Pay debit payments to Australia with Rambus tokenization technology
- NFC mobile payments users triple in Poland in a year