Apple has added an additional 23 banks and credit unions to the list of financial institutions that support Apple Pay in the US. “The expansion comes ahead of the international expansion for Apple Pay with a UK launch planned for later this month,” 9to5mac reports.
- Call to ‘digitise Indian rupee’ using blockchain
- Mercedes Pay mobile payments unveiled for Daimler mobility services
- P2P service expands to Macau
- GlobalPlatform standardises TEE management
- Google to add payments for Home Assistant?