US restaurants using Revel Systems’ iPad point-of-sale service will be able to activate mobile payments platform Zapper as an additional payment option for customers. “Diners will be able to scan a QR code printed on their bill and pay from the app, without having to wait on their server,” Zapper says. “The offering gives restaurants a fully integrated pay-at-table mobile solution.”
- Meet NFC World partners at Seamless Middle East
- Goode reports on growth of biometric authentication
- 3.4bn phones will support Apple Pay, Android Pay and Samsung Pay by year end
- Apple to launch P2P payments and debit card this year?
- Guide introduces how Android Pay works