US restaurants using Revel Systems’ iPad point-of-sale service will be able to activate mobile payments platform Zapper as an additional payment option for customers. “Diners will be able to scan a QR code printed on their bill and pay from the app, without having to wait on their server,” Zapper says. “The offering gives restaurants a fully integrated pay-at-table mobile solution.”
- Apple Pay to launch in Taiwan on March 29?
- Wells Fargo to add NFC mobile withdrawals to ATMs later this year
- Android Pay to launch in Korea in May?
- Nordea Bank: PSD2 will require banks to adopt a ‘totally new way of viewing their customer base’
- UK consumers want more biometric security options for online banking