More than 5,000 attended and unattended Amano McGann car parks in the US are to be upgraded to support EMV and NFC mobile payments, using security solutions provider Apriva’s Gateway system. “Once integrated, applications and POS solutions can communicate with the Apriva Gateway over a wired or wireless network, providing access to payment processing providers,” Apriva explains.
- China’s Baidu enters strategic partnership with Paypal to tap Chinese tourists
- Wirecard explains how the IoT and AI will transform the future of payments
- Facial recognition technology to replace passports at Australian airports
- BBVA brings Android Pay to Spain
- Moneris study reveals 36% contactless payment increase in Canada