More than 5,000 attended and unattended Amano McGann car parks in the US are to be upgraded to support EMV and NFC mobile payments, using security solutions provider Apriva’s Gateway system. “Once integrated, applications and POS solutions can communicate with the Apriva Gateway over a wired or wireless network, providing access to payment processing providers,” Apriva explains.
- Google Assistant comes to more Android phones
- GSMA predicts 1.1bn 5G connections by 2025
- Rambus unveils Unified Payment Platform for mobile payments and loyalty
- BNP Paribas launches HCE mobile payments
- India Post to enable Aadhaar money transfers