More than 5,000 attended and unattended Amano McGann car parks in the US are to be upgraded to support EMV and NFC mobile payments, using security solutions provider Apriva’s Gateway system. “Once integrated, applications and POS solutions can communicate with the Apriva Gateway over a wired or wireless network, providing access to payment processing providers,” Apriva explains.
- Facebook approaches banks for Messenger bot banking
- Google releases Android 9 Pie with added NFC, secure element, TEE and biometric security
- Microsoft rolls out support for Masterpass payments
- Fossil launches Gen 4 smartwatches with Google Pay support
- Apple Pay Cash gets top rating for P2P payments privacy and security