Chinese telecommunications giant ZTE is to include Oberthur Technologies’ (OT) Pearl embedded secure element (eSE) in its new Nubia Z9 and Z9 Max smartphones. “OT’s advanced eSE opens the door for Nubia to deploy convenient payment and transport services in its new flagship smartphones,” OT says.
- Tappy Christmas! Save the Children raises money with contactless jumpers
- Bayern Munich adds NFC ticketing for Apple users at Allianz Arena
- Barclays lets customers use their mobile banking app to restrict the type of stores their card can be used in
- Guess unveils fashion watches with contactless payment bands
- The world’s biggest electronics store uses NFC tags to let shoppers self-checkout on their mobile phones