Chinese telecommunications giant ZTE is to include Oberthur Technologies’ (OT) Pearl embedded secure element (eSE) in its new Nubia Z9 and Z9 Max smartphones. “OT’s advanced eSE opens the door for Nubia to deploy convenient payment and transport services in its new flagship smartphones,” OT says.
- Apple Pay about to go live in Brazil?
- Brazil to introduce multifunction driver’s licenses that can be read with an NFC phone
- Avis pilots mobile car rental keys
- Trimet to roll out world’s first integration of transit ticketing card with Android Pay
- Kroger grocery stores to accept Chase Pay mobile payments