Shoppers making online mobile payments using an iPhone have an average transaction value (ATV) of £54 compared to Android users with £49, Adyen’s 2015 Q2 Mobile Payments Index reveals. Smartphones now account for 64.1% of browser-based mobile transactions, up from 61% in Q1, with the use of tablets dropping from 38% to 35.9%. iPhone devices are now used for 10% of all global online transactions.
- EU agency calls for action on IoT security
- Google and Stripe eye a slice of UPI pie in India
- Guide explores key benefits of Samsung Pay
- Bank of America enhances customer choice: Provides secure and reliable access to data
- Phillips 66 unveils new mobile platform at Momentum Conference