Shoppers making online mobile payments using an iPhone have an average transaction value (ATV) of £54 compared to Android users with £49, Adyen’s 2015 Q2 Mobile Payments Index reveals. Smartphones now account for 64.1% of browser-based mobile transactions, up from 61% in Q1, with the use of tablets dropping from 38% to 35.9%. iPhone devices are now used for 10% of all global online transactions.
- Meet NFC World partners at Seamless Middle East
- Goode reports on growth of biometric authentication
- 3.4bn phones will support Apple Pay, Android Pay and Samsung Pay by year end
- Apple to launch P2P payments and debit card this year?
- Guide introduces how Android Pay works