Three in 10 fully engaged US customers used their digital wallet every time or almost every time they could in the past 30 days, compared to 12% of indifferent customers and 2% of actively disengaged customers, research from Gallup finds. “Apple Passbook users who are fully engaged (96%) say they are very likely to start using Apple Pay in the next 12 months,” the research reveals. “Users who are fully engaged with a competing digital wallet are very unlikely to switch to Apple Pay.”
- Android Pay to launch in Korea in May?
- Nordea Bank: PSD2 will require banks to adopt a ‘totally new way of viewing their customer base’
- UK consumers want more biometric security options for online banking
- Apple Pay struggles in China in the face of tough competition
- Study reveals US attitudes to authentication methods