Three in 10 fully engaged US customers used their digital wallet every time or almost every time they could in the past 30 days, compared to 12% of indifferent customers and 2% of actively disengaged customers, research from Gallup finds. “Apple Passbook users who are fully engaged (96%) say they are very likely to start using Apple Pay in the next 12 months,” the research reveals. “Users who are fully engaged with a competing digital wallet are very unlikely to switch to Apple Pay.”
- Meet NFC World partners at Seamless Middle East
- Goode reports on growth of biometric authentication
- 3.4bn phones will support Apple Pay, Android Pay and Samsung Pay by year end
- Apple to launch P2P payments and debit card this year?
- Guide introduces how Android Pay works