Three in 10 fully engaged US customers used their digital wallet every time or almost every time they could in the past 30 days, compared to 12% of indifferent customers and 2% of actively disengaged customers, research from Gallup finds. “Apple Passbook users who are fully engaged (96%) say they are very likely to start using Apple Pay in the next 12 months,” the research reveals. “Users who are fully engaged with a competing digital wallet are very unlikely to switch to Apple Pay.”
- Eftpos brings Apple Pay debit payments to Australia with Rambus tokenization technology
- NFC mobile payments users triple in Poland in a year
- Apple Pay to go live in Scandinavia next week?
- Samsung Pay doubles its user base in Korea
- Dejamobile to supply Paris regional transit authority with NFC mobile ticketing technology